Friday, July 23, 2021

Birdtown

 

Dear K and J W,

Thank you for considering our offer on your beautiful home. I grew up in the V neighborhood right on the border of R. I have fond memories of biking T W Parkway, walking to the Bunny Store, and participating in the yearly Whiz Bang Days parade.

On September 19th, we had the opportunity to visit your lovely home and we knew your house was meant for us. We could really see all the love and care you put into building your home— from the beautiful kitchen (we both love to cook) to the wonderful open living space to the tile in the bathroom and stunning backyard (my husband loves to work in the yard). There were just so many features of your home that called out to us. It is absolutely perfect; everything we have been looking for plus more.

We’re newly married, so when walked through your home, we couldn’t help but envision the first holiday we get to host, the first one our families will celebrate together. We couldn’t help but imagine how wonderful it would be to bring our future babies home to this house; take a family photo out front by the incredibly gorgeous Hydrangeas and many more out back in the garden. My husband is an avid gardener and he is ecstatic about the yard and all the pretty flowers. While we were walking through the house I was overtaken by emotion because for the first time, I finally found a house that felt like home.

We were fortunate enough to meet one of your neighbors, Mark and his dog, Sullivan. He told us a great deal about the neighborhood- game nights, caroling, Oktoberfest where everyone wore leader hosen, Progressive Dinners, and the Neighborhood Watch. We were delighted to hear how close the neighborhood is and we cannot wait to be a part of that.

My husband, Harry works at M Hospital in surgery. He enjoys taking care of patients and healing families. He works overnights, evenings, days, on- call, and weekends. ­I am a Preschool teacher. I have been teaching for six years. Working with young children reminds me of how amazing and exciting the world can be. My students bring me tremendous joy. Teaching is definitely my passion and I love seeing things from their eyes.

Thank you for the taking time to read our letter. We would be honored to live our next phase of life and raise our children together at **** B Avenue.  

Sincerely,

Liz & Harry

 





































No comments:

Post a Comment