Thursday, July 29, 2021

Liz 32 Harry 37

 My birthday was in March. I turned 32 like what?! I thought for sure I was 31. Harry's birthday was in April and he turned 37. That's even more crazy to me because he looks like he's 12! For Harry's birthday, I put all of his gifts in bags and hid them around the house. It was a scavenger hunt and I can tell you, I enjoyed it more than he did. For my birthday, we went to my parents and got takeout. Harry bought me a cake and Leah bought me a pint of Sebastain Joe's ice cream since I was not getting an ice cream cake. Harry likes to switch things up but I'm all about the same old same old.


Exhausted from the scavenger hunt.



Got him a man's apron. He would've preferred the boring tan colored one.









My parent's bought me a food processor.






No comments:

Post a Comment