Friday, November 11, 2011

Jingle Bells


I bought a black shadow box from Micheal's. I looked into a Kraft Block, but the bells didn't fit inside.



My sister convinced me to spray paint it. It was supposed to be white glitter, totally not how it came out!

The bells I chose to use.

I bought a pack of 250 wooden letters. I thought they were smaller! I obviously didn't have room to spell out "Jingle All the Way" so I spelled Jingle Bells instead.

I glued the letters on, put the bells in and then I played with the bells to arrange them in a design I liked.

It's all done! I still want to add a white ribbon around the box and tie a bow on the top.

I had left over bells so I put them in a bowl.

I had to go to Michael's again today and I ended up buying this Mason jar. I arranged the bells and put a RED ribbon on top!                
   
         



No comments:

Post a Comment