Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's Been Awhile...

It's been awhile since I updated last. I've been busy...

I organized all my papers and filed them into appropriate binders. I just don't know where to put the binders...

Then with Thanksgiving I made a card for someone special in my life- This is paper combination I went with. 

These were the stickers I had to work with.

I decided on the brown paper to enhance the Turkey sticker. The leaf was used as an accent on the card.

Front of the card's all done! I used these stickies on the back of the Turkey and the leaf to make them "pop" off the page.
 Within these past two weeks I started two new jobs and quit the previous two I had. In my new Preschool class we sing a weather song on Tuesday mornings. The children have been using hand motions to interpret the different types of weather. We decided it would be fun to split the kids up by weather categories and when their category is mentioned in the song they can wave that weather "puppet" in the air. So this is what I have been working on this morning...

First I used Google to find images I liked. Some where black and white and I colored them with pencil. Then I glued them to card stock to make them more durable. Then I cut them out.
Once they were all cut out I used hot glue to glue them onto Popsicle sticks. I'm excited to introduce the song in a new way on Tuesday.

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment