Sunday, February 26, 2012

Valentine's Day!

A little late on the Valentine's Day post, but I wanted to show what I made my Pre- K students. 

Crayons:
The picture was taken on my phone so it has an orange tint, but it's really red and pink backing. The writing is in Silver or Gold. I went back and forth between, "You Color my World," and "Have a Colorful Valentine's Day," which was the one I ended up using. The crayons are multicolored and turned out very cute!

I have an overwhelming amount of crayons so I took a new box of 64 that I got for $1 and used almost all of them to make 16 heart crayons. I bought a Silicon Heart pan for $2 at Target. Once I got home, I broke up the crayons and put them in the pan. I put them in the oven at 250 degrees for 15 minutes. Let them cool and Whoa- La!

Happy Valentine's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment