Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Luminate, Building 429, and Newsboys

On November 10, 2012 I went to Grace Church to see Luminate, Building 429, and Newsboys. I LOVE Building 429 so I knew I had to buy tickets as soon as they went on sale. The concert ended up selling out pretty quickly so it was a good thing I bought tickets when I did. The concert was fantastic! Luminate and Building 429 were signing autographs and taking pictures with their fans. I was bummed out because I didn't partake in that. I hope they come back soon because I'll definitely be seeing them in concert again! I will be buying one concert ticket and I will be staying after to meet the bands!!


Luminate!

Sam!

Building 429!

The energy from Building 429 was INSANE!

I LOVE this picture!

Loved seeing my favorite band in concert!

JRoy!

Newsboys!

The drummer went up.

And then he started spinning!

It was the coolest part of the concert!

No comments:

Post a Comment