Wednesday, April 3, 2019

THE BEST LASAGNA!!!

About a month ago, Harry and I were having friends over. We were going to cook a roast like we do every Sunday but last minute, I changed my mind. I wanted to make my famous Lasagna. Seriously, everyone LOVES it. I went to grab the recipe and it was missing. I couldn't find it anywhere in the kitchen. I yelled at Harry because he loves a clean and tidy house so naturally, he was the one who threw it away. Sorry! That evening, I was able to create a list of the ingredients from memory. I was determined to make the Lasagna for our guests and I did although Harry was very nervous about it. The lasagna turned out well. Harry thought it had too many vegetables but is there such a thing?

Fast forward to yesterday, I was scrolling through the blog and came across my Random post. This was a long post because I had a broken laptop. Nothing was organized. I almost stopped reading but then, I found it. It was like finding a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. It was glowing. It was... MY LASAGNA RECIPE!!! I cannot tell you how excited I was. It was amazing. Best day ever!!

I do not follow this recipe to a T. The only meat I use is Jimmy Dean Hot Sausage and Bacon (the 30 second microwave kind). I do not measure my veggies although Harry would probably appreciate it if I did. I do my own thing with the spices- I throw in whatever and its always turned out well. I do not make the Porcini- Parmesan Sauce. I HATE that sauce so I skip that. I add shredded cheese between each layer instead. Perhaps someday I'll create my own recipe but for now, this will do. Enjoy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment