Tuesday, January 5, 2021

Christmas Day 2020

Christmas 2020 was wonderful! On Christmas Eve, my family came over to our new house. Leah hosted. On Christmas Day, we went to my parents like we always do. It was the best Christmas I have ever had as an adult- spent my favorite holiday with the people I love the most!








Who's the favorite daughter?






Burritos from Chipotle!





Harry picked out this bowl for my mom and she loved it.






We love bread.


Puzzle Queen.









Telling me how I need to be grateful because she searched so hard for this recipe box and it's so cute.








My mom, Leah, and I all have the same one now. PB for the win!


Beers and Bikes.








Chain of Lakes












Harry and his new tool chest.

A fantastic gift from my parents.






Leah wanted to open my gift. I had different plans but...

Ended up needed a knife and...

Her help.

Thank you, Harry!



Sono's speakers for the parents!


Leah got a mixer too!





Mini latte bowls!



Marvelous Mary!



Huffer and Puffer- spent two days eating everything in sight.







New slippers.






I got slippers too!

Foot selfie!



Dish cloth.



Mittens.





Maci with her gift.

Breck with his.




Ced ate the ornament Leah made my parents and Maci at the one Leah made Harry and I.

Devastating.

But kind of funny because what are the odds?!

The bracelet Leah gave my mom.



LOVE































 


My mom and I made Lava Cakes.



Duane looks so good in his new hat.















Leah and Harry went on a run down the parkway.

Also also biked a race on my dad's new Swift bike.


No comments:

Post a Comment