Friday, May 3, 2013

Facts About Me!



Day One: A picture of yourself with 15 facts.

1. I am obsessed with children's literature!
2. I refuse to touch raw meat, which is half the reason why I don't cook.
3. I am addicted to chocolate! :)
4. I want to move to South Carolina to be closer to my cousins, an ocean, and warm weather.
5. I HATE snow! I am terrified to drive in it, but I am slowly getting more confident.
6. I was in Synchronized Swimming for two years. I wish I never gave it up.
7. I like to be independent and do things on my own. According to my mom, "I march to the beat of my own drum."
8. I have never been out of the country.
9. I auditioned for a movie.
10. Cars is my favorite movie!
11. Spring is my favorite season, I love rain!
12. I worked as an Assistant Manager at Children's Place for two years before going back to school full time.
13. So far in my college career I have been to four different colleges and switched my major five times.
14. I do not know how to whistle.
15. I am a big kid at heart! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment