Saturday, January 18, 2014

Cover Letter

I am posting this here because I can never seem to find this document on my computer when I need it. Feel free to use it or take ideas from it to use in your own cover letter. P.S. I know the spacing is off but I don't know how to fix it on here. :)

Company Name

Street Address

City, State, Zip

Phone Number



To Whom It May Concern:



I am writing in response to a 1st grade teaching position as advertised as being open in your school at this time.  I am a highly capable and educated professional in the field of Early Childhood Education.  In addition to my teaching skills and teacher’s aide skills, I offer significant abilities and experience in implementing curriculum, attending to children’s needs, and putting the child’s needs first.  My ability to get along well with others, to make necessary adjustments to meet deadlines, and successfully work in fast-paced environments have all contributed to my growth in Early Childhood Education and have allowed my employers’ to place a significant degree of trust in me. 



My childcare skills, eye for detail, and general knowledge have all served to help make me a qualified employee.  My approach to my work goes beyond my job description, as I am always looking for ways to improve efficiency and methods of teaching.  I am skilled at working with children to resolve issues, implementing curriculum and any day-to-day tasks that will need to be done.  In addition, I am recognized for my ability to communicate with children, their parents, and management.



The accompanying resume serves to give you an idea not only of my past achievements but also of my potential for making a significant contribution to your school and the children and families I will work with.



I would like to thank you for your consideration for the teaching position. If you have any questions or concerns I can be reached at 123-123-1234. I look forward to hearing from you.





Sincerely,




 Me

No comments:

Post a Comment