Sunday, July 13, 2014

It's Not Delivery...

It's Imaginary!

I know, I know, I am hilarious and I should've gone into marketing. ;-) For those of you (like my parents) who don't understand my pun let me ruin the jokes awesomeness by explaining it to you.

There is a type of frozen pizza called DiGiorno. It is disgusting or at least I think it is. Their slogan is, "It's not delivery, it's DiGiorno!" Obviously, I took their slogan and altered it to tailor my needs.  

I was "Snapping" aka Snap Chatting my friend, Christy when she said she was craving pizza. She was at work and I was home sick so I drew her a piece of pizza. I sent a follow- up snap that read, "It's not delivery, it's imaginary!" 




What is the point of this blog post you ask? I don't know but, I was laughing hysterically at myself and I thought I was pretty clever. Maybe this post will only make sense to Christy and I. Maybe this post is only insanely funny to me and if that is the case then I blame it on the drugs (aka cold medicine). Or, maybe, this post will make you laugh and it will be just what you need to brighten your day. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment