Tuesday, January 29, 2019

O Christmas Tree

Decorating the house for Christmas was challenging (I lack decor), but the one thing I nailed was the tree.

O Christmas tree, O Christmas tree
How lovely are thy branches
 

Christmas Tree 2018

Happy Camper!

Downtown!




I took the "girls" my mom collected for me as a child and turned them into ornaments.

Super cute Ugly Sweater ornaments from Pottery Barn!


My mom bought me this angel when I was a teenager. It used to have a really cute poem about the mother daughter relationship. I wish I could remember it because it always made me cry.


Mr. Harry!







My aunt gave me this ornament on my 1st Communion.

I bought this ornament for Harry in 2017. You can buy yours on Etsy!



This year, I turned my old nativity scene into an ornament. It's broken numerous times over the years, but it's way too special to ever throw out.



No comments:

Post a Comment