Friday, October 14, 2011

About Me

Hello,

My name is Liz, and I have a been wanting to start a blog for awhile now. Odds are its going to be full of all sorts of odds and ends as I would like to use it as a spot to gather my thoughts, vent, and share things I have read or found online. Instead of e-mailing all these things or posting them on Facebook I'll have them all in one place and won't have to go back and forth looking for something in particular. I am 22 and an Early Childhood Education major. I work at the YMCA with children ages 6 weeks through 10 years old and babysit quite often so I wouldn't be surprised if my blog revolved a lot around that. I am big into children's literature and love talking about books I have found- meaning book reviews to come! I also love quotations and motivational posters.

That's a little bit about me, hopefully you enjoy what's to come! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment