Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Best Wishes!




My best friend for the past 4 years is moving down to South Carolina on Friday. Her going away party is tomorrow night and this is the card I made her. I scanned it in so it's crooked and kind of cut off, but that's not how it really looks! It turned out really cute and I love the color scheme I went with. I also made her a Mosaic frame. I'll post pictures of that soon. I need to run to Target and print off some pictures of us and see which one I like best with the frame. I still can't believe she's leaving, it hasn't hit me yet. I wish her the best of luck and I can't wait to see her over Christmas!! 

I follow this page called Positive Outlooks and they just posted this a few minutes ago. Kind of relates to how I've been feeling and I think it's really true so I thought I'd share!

No comments:

Post a Comment