Tuesday, January 17, 2012

100 Years Old

I keep seeing 100 days of school crafts all over Pintrest. I work with toddlers and preschoolers so we don't celebrate the 100th day of school. Last night I was babysitting and I decided to try an activity with the kids. After having a conversation about growing up, becoming a grandparent, and living to be 100+ years old I asked them to draw themselves at 100 years old. I participated in this activity too and we had the oldest child (11) decide whose was the best. We each got to draw ourselves twice and below are the pictures we gave to Garrison to judge.

Levi currently 7. Rock star hair, necklace, belt with an L and a very realistic tongue.

Me and the winner of the contest :)
Gloria currently 5 looking good at 100. She doesn't even have curly hair, but it's cute and I love the sunglasses!

No comments:

Post a Comment