Thursday, January 5, 2012

2012

Instead of a New Year's Resolution, I wrote a list of things I would like to do in 2012. Most of these revolve around my faith and Eagle Brook Church. 2012 is the year I am going to grow in my faith with Christ. After the Christmas Eve service at church I started thinking about becoming an Early Childhood Pastor. I have wanted to be a pastor for years, but I was raised Catholic and my dad said only guys can do that. Not true at Eagle Brook! I've been praying about that, but well see where God leads me. So I digress, here's a part of the list: 

Holidazzle (Actually be in it)
Pass the MTLE basic skills test
Get involved with the 20's & 30's group at church 
Feed My Starving Children
Pass the two science classes I need with labs
Finish the MN Transfer Curriculum
Read the New Testament
Volunteer at Revolution as a small group leader
Be a Roller Girl at Jon's book signing
Join a Small Group
Be baptized at Eagle Brook
Mission Trip with Eagle Brook Church
3 Day Breast Cancer Walk

No comments:

Post a Comment