Thursday, July 4, 2013

Overwhelmed

Ever had one of those days, weeks or months where you feel completely overwhelmed? Last week was finals week for my summer classes. Instead of having 16 weeks to complete four classes with labs I had four weeks. I was overwhelmed from day one, but kept reminding myself to take it one day at a time. This week, I started an internship for school. On Sunday night, I wrote out my schedule and just looking at it made had me stressed out. The only thing getting me through this crazy month of June is God’s Word. Below are some verses from Scripture that have stood out to me these past few days and maybe they are just what some of you need to read too!

“The LORD is my strength and my shield; my heart trusts in him, and I am helped. My heart leaps for joy and I will give thanks to him in song.” Psalm 28:7

“When anxiety was great within me, your consolation brought me joy.” Psalm 94:19

“From the end of the earth I will cry to You. When my heart is overwhelmed, lead me to the rock that is higher than I.” Psalm 61:2

“You will keep in perfect peace all who trust in you, all whose thoughts are fixed on you!” Isaiah 26:3

“For nothing is impossible with God.” Luke 1:37

“But they who wait for the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings like eagles; they shall run and not be weary; they shall walk and not faint.”
Isaiah 40:31

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. Trust in God.” John 14:1

No comments:

Post a Comment