Thursday, August 9, 2018

Goodbye, So long, Farewell

I have lived with my sister for the past 29 years, however, the time has come for us to part ways. I am getting engaged and moving in with the boyfriend. Leah and Breck are moving down to the lakes in an apartment with our friend, Heather.

Here are some photos from July 1st, the big day! It was DOWN POURING! It was terrible moving weather! Honestly, everyone and everything was soaked but we did it and we managed to take some cute photos in between storms.







Piper was watching the action. Just like me, she was a little unsure. Change is hard.



July was a ROUGH month for me. I cried numerous times over my sister. I resented Harry even though moving in was my idea. I put up a huge barrier and Harry tried so hard to knock it down. I completely shut him out, but it is August now and all is well.


We managed to pull together for a super fun date night on the 4th of July.



No comments:

Post a Comment