Monday, August 20, 2018

Current Playlist

These are the songs I want played at the reception (in no particular order):

- My Girl
- Itsy Bitsy Teenie Weenie :Bashful Blond
- Mr. Tambourine Man
- Be My Baby
- Daydream Believer :The Monkees
- Do Wah Diddy Diddy
- Leader of the Pack
- I Get Around
- Twist and Shout
- Pretty Woman
- Ticket to Ride
- Help! :The Beatles
- Give Love :Andy Grammer
- Ride Wit Me
- Semi Charmed Life
- Jump Around :House of Pain
- Yellow Submarie :Beatles
- Mmmbop
- (Everything I Do) I Do it For You
- One Week
- Bye Bye Bye
- Truly Madly Deeply
- Tubthumping
- Vogue :Madonna
- I Would Walk 500 Miles
- Wonderwall
- Good Vibrations
- Closing Time
- Stacy's Mom
- Mambo No 5
- All Star
- No Scrubs
- Gonna Make You Sweat (Everybody Dance Now)
- Gold Digger
- Beautiful Day
- E.I.
- Lady Marmalade
- Complicated :Avril L
- Where is the Love?
- Ignition
- Wouldn't it be Nice?
- Fun Fun Fun
- Help Me Rhonda
- Here Comes the Sun
- Surfin USA
- We're Not Gonna Take It
- Barbara Ann
- American Woman
- You and Me :Dave Matthews Band
- Tainted Love
- Brighter Than Sunshine :Aqualung
- Bette Davis Eyes :Kim Carnes
- Wonderawll
- What's Love Got to Do With It
- Say Amen (Saturday Night)
- Shout
- Burn the House Down:AJR
- What a Wonderful World
- I Melt With You
- Jump Rope :Blue October
- Walk Like an Egyptian
- I Hope You're Happy :Blue October
- &Run :Sir Sly
- 8675309/ Jenny
- Wannabe :Spice Girls
- Fear :Blue October
- This is Me :The Greatest Showman
- My Sharona :Get the Knack
- Red Red Wine
- Love Shack
- Centerfold :J. Geils Band
- Play that Funky Music
- Never Gonna Give You Up
- Killing Me Softly
- Dancing in the Dark
- Mamma Mia :Abba
- Brown Eyed Girl
- You're the One that I Want :Grease
- Jessie's Girl
- Ring My Bell
- Uptown Girl
- The Greatest Show
- Don't Go Breaking My Heart
- American Woman
- Summer of 69
- Hooked on a Feeling
- Material Girl
- When Doves Cry
- You Give Love a Bad Name
- Billie Jean
- Bohemian Rhapsody
- Livin on a Prayer
- All the Small Things
- Walkin On the Sun
- Amazed (Lonestar)
- I'm a Believer
- I Love Rock n Roll
- Sugar Sugar :Everything's Archie
- Sweet Dreams (are made of this)
- Every Breath You Take
- I Got You Babe
- (I Can't Get No) Satisfaction
- The Twist
- Kiss Me
- Good Vibrations
- Jump :Van Halen
- Wild Thing
- Girls Just Want to Have Fun
- You Can't Hurry Love
- I Can't Help Myself (Sugar Pie Honey Bunch)
- High :Sir Sly
- I'll Be There For You
- Don't Stop Believin :Journey
- Natural
- Simplify
- Keeping Score
- Your Man
- Rich Girl
- 1950
- Something Human :Muse
- Burin It Down
- Sunshine and Whiskey
- Gimmie That Girl
- Show You Off
- She's Dope
- Nothing's Going to Change My Love For You :Westlife
- Crazy Lucky
- I Want Crazy
- Beautiful Day
- We Will Rock You
- Marry You :Bruno Mars
- God Gave Me You
- Love Runs Out
- The Wire
- I Wanna Get Better
- Keep On Keeping On :Travie McCoy
- Body Talks :The Struts
- Runaway Baby :Bruno Mars
- Wanted : Hunter Hayes
- Beautiful in White
- I Wanna Grow Old With You :Westlife
- Little Bitty Pretty One
- How Sweet It Is to Be Loved By You
- Rockin' Robin :Bobby Day
- Ain't to Proud to Beg :Temptations
- Happy Together
- She's So Mean
- The Fighter
-  Accidentally in Love
- Sweet Home Alabama
- Beverly Hills
- Wobble Baby :V.I.C.

No comments:

Post a Comment