Thursday, August 8, 2019

Duluth!

We spent 2 days in Duluth before heading up the North Shore. We saw 8 big ships and we spent most of time on the beach which resulted in me getting painfully sun burnt. Harry had a ton of fun building houses out of the washed up logs and "fishing" in Lake Superior. He was quite comical.





Surprisingly, Harry was the first one in the FREEZING waters of Superior this year.



Living his best life.




I did it! I swam in Lake Superior! Check that off the Bucket List.


Date night because tonight is going to be a great night!




Harry was obsessed with this walking stick.






Always working hard.



These smiles make it look like we're happy and loving life but that couldn't be further from the truth. I put Harry through the ringer. I am struggling. I have been struggling. I am working through things. I don't know who I am. I don't really like who I am. I am usually grumpy and just going through the motions of life. He does everything in his power to make me laugh. We needed this trip. I tried. I really did. It brought us a bit closer and for that I am grateful.

Relaxing after a long day "Fishing."

Harry cracks me up! #smoking
He also said if he ever saw our son Ari smoking he would burn him with it. I just about died laughing.

First one under water! Way to go, Harry!

















































No comments:

Post a Comment