Friday, August 9, 2019

Cove Point Lodge

When we were up north for our honeymoon we stayed at Cove Point Lodge. When we first got there I found a wet towel in the shower so their cleanliness standards were definitely not the same as mine. The hot tub appeared to be a bit better so that's what I used. Thank God for options! The view of Lake Superior from our room however... that was spectacular! And there was a path that led to a bunch of rock you could climb and that's our jam. That was my favorite part! We spent many hours there climbing and watching the waves. It was wonderful! 

Our room! We had the honeymoon suite.
Harry thought this wine was $20 turns out it was $42.
This was right before Harry almost dropped me into Lake Superior.
This is my favorite photo of Harry.













No comments:

Post a Comment