Thursday, August 8, 2019

Iona's Beach!

Iona's Beach is a singing beach however, I must admit the real reason I wanted to go was because the rocks are pink!

Iona's Beach is beautiful! Way more beautiful than the photos!

The beach is made up of pink stones- some small, medium, large, and some gigantic! They are the result of the choppy waters of Lake Superior eroding a nearby cliff.

When waves crash onto the beach, the rocks move against one another to create a high- pitched tinkling sound.

It was so peaceful.

Iona's Beach is by far the most relaxing beach I have ever been too and I cannot wait to go back!


Iona's Beach was full of these amazing waves of rivets made of rocks and below you'll find me balancing on one. I tried taking a video of me walking down one because it sounds like breaking glass but I fell and it was comical. Harry and I were dying. I wish I knew how to upload videos to this blog.














No comments:

Post a Comment