Sunday, June 23, 2013

Storm Aftermath and 20ft Sinkhole

It stormed for two days where I live. There were trees down everywhere- We couldn't even get out of the neighborhood! It was like trying to find your way out of a maze! There were trees on cars, houses, businesses, and through fences. I incorporated some pictures below.

Tree fell on this person's house and garage!

Huge tree! Couldn't even get the whole tree in one picture!

Another angle of the tree pictured above.
Then, close to where I live there was a 20ft sinkhole! Apparently it was a 63 year old pipe that burst and not the storms that caused this massive sinkhole. I've never seen a sinkhole before and this is a road that I drive frequently so it was a little too close to home for my comfort. Thankfully, no one was hurt!

Sinkhole!

No comments:

Post a Comment