Sunday, June 9, 2013

Who Nu?

I found these at the grocery store Friday night and was very intrigued. I looked at the back of the box and it read:

As much Fiber as a bowl of Oatmeal
As much Vitamin C a a cup of Blueberries
As much Vitamin A as an 8 oz glass of Tomato juice
As much Vitamin B12 as a cup of Cottage cheese and Fruit
As much Calcium and Vitamin D as an 8oz glass of Milk
As much Iron as a cup of Spinach
As much Vitamin E as two cups of Carrot juice.

I went back and forth on buying a box. I thought if it was so healthy and nutritious they were not going to be delicious. I bought a box anyway and OMG, they taste just like chewy Chips Ahoy cookies! I was pleasantly surprised and will definitely be buying these cookies again. They even make some "Oreos" and I love my Oreos so I can't wait to try those!

Update: I tried the "Oreos" three days ago and they are delicious!! So freaking good that our family devoured the box and we already need to go to the store to get more!

No comments:

Post a Comment