Friday, July 24, 2020

31st Birthday!

This birthday was much better than last year! Super grateful for that!!

Last year, I had a major panic attack on my birthday. I didn't know it was a panic attack. I just knew I felt like I was going to throw up (my worst fear) and I needed to leave. No one could cover me so I was pounding charcoal like no other and I had my head out the window. I realized it was a panic attack the next day when I was driving into work and I started sobbing. Thankfully, all that is behind me now.

My 31st birthday was great! Harry bought me a Loopy case and it's seriously the best thing. If you don't have a Loopy case you need one. We invited my family to dinner at Aster's Cafe. We only ever eat there in the summer because their patio is gorgeous but I was majorly craving their Margaretta pizza which it turns out is only on their summer menu. Oh well. It was a wonderful day!









My dad's arm around Harry (give me all the heart emojis!!!!!)







This water bottle is so big it doesn't even fit in a cup holder in the car!







Cat cupcakes from Thirsty Whale!




No comments:

Post a Comment