Sunday, July 26, 2020

Oregon Part 2

Way back in October, Harry and I took a few days off work to vacation in Oregon. It was beautiful. We LOVED Depot Bay. That's because we stayed at Whale Cove Inn. It was gorgeous!! The rooms were super clean. The shower was heavenly. The views were spectacular- you could see Whales right outside your room. We also spent quite a bit of time at Cannon Beach. I finally understand why my old nanny family came here every January. We saw Devil's Kettle. I had the best BLT of my life at this super cute little cafe. We stayed at The Vintage Trailers. Harry took a 30 second shower in the back. That was hilarious because it was so short and slanted and the hot water ran out within seconds. The Vintages sold us the best marshmallows/Smores kit we've ever had. It was 15 freaking dollars but well worth it. We visited a winery which Harry loved. Of course, he made besties with the bartender, John. I found a Team Harry t-shirt and I bought it to support the Human Society. Basically, the winery has 3 orange kittens- they had just had their first birthday and one of the cats is named Harry. I wear my Team Harry shirt when Harry does something great like finishes finales. We stayed at Arch Cape Inn. This was where we had the most adorable breakfast. We felt like royalty. Our room was basically a castle too.






































We toured Evergreen Aviation and Space Museum. It was AMAZING! We easily could've spent an entire day there.












My favorite photo of Harry!






At night the entire trailer park was lit up. Obviously, the camera doesn't do it justice.













We took a lot of bike rides through the park. Each trailer came with a pair of bikes.







The marshmallows were square and they were Vanilla Bean flavored. If you haven't tried S'mores from 1927 S'mores, I would HIGHLY recommend it!






SO ready to go home. I can be gone for 3 days but after that I'M DONE!!!!!








Every place we stayed had a guest book. We enjoyed reading those.



No comments:

Post a Comment