Saturday, July 25, 2020

Christmas 2019

Christmas 2019 was great! My sister and I decorated an RV camper gingerbread house. Elfie made an appearance. He was real cheeky this year! Harry received a new iPAD because he's friggin' awesome. We spent Christmas Eve with relatives. Christmas Day was spent just like the way I like it- with my mom, dad, and sister. Harry was there too. He was our photographer. :-) My mom cooked an amazing Christmas dinner just like always because she's the best. I can't wait until next Christmas. It's my favorite time of year!




There's a poop in the toilet aka a Hershey Kiss















We gifted Leah Harry's old iPAD since her's was broken. He had the best iPAD. Great battery life. IDK why we ever decided to give it up.






Neck massager! She never used it so I got it like a month later. It died on me after six uses but it was great while it lasted!




























Indie had knocked over my mom's nativity. She could not find this Shepard anywhere. She was very pleased to see what was in this big box. It took her forever to find it though. Both her and my sister were convinced it was just a box of packing peanuts.










Leah made each family an ornament!










My aunt Sue said Harry's a ladies man!





















No comments:

Post a Comment