Saturday, July 25, 2020

Our House

We are putting our house on the market.

It's pretty much ready to go.

I have been repainting because a fresh coat of paint is always good.

I have been packing because LET'S DO THIS THING!

I have put a lot of time and effort into the basement because that is where it's been the most neglected. I hate basements. I threw out a ton of stuff which Harry is grateful for. Harry put up a new handrail- we got rid of ours when we moved in a treadmill. Harry fixed the ceiling tiles that randomly fell down one day two years ago.

I have plucked every weed from our yard. Literally every weed. Weeds haunt me. They are the only thing I'm OCD about. I even have dreams about those things!

Our house is looking in tip top shape!


























This was obviously during the process of cleanup and staging. SO cute though. Biebs fell asleep in the bins.




Harry tore the sleeves off one of his t-shirts and made me a work shirt. It's my favorite.














No comments:

Post a Comment