Friday, July 24, 2020

Valentine's Day






















For Valentine's Day, Harry and I just stayed in. We got dressed up but it was very chilly so we didn't leave the house. Knowing what I know now (COVID) I probably would've made a different choice. We had fun taking these photos though. Harry bought a dozen Roses and put petals all over the house. I used to hate Valentine's Day. I had written a poem many years ago:

Roses are Red
Violets are Blue
I HATE Valentine's Day
And so should You!

Harry is slowly changing my mind about this holiday. Last year, he dressed up and made a fancy dinner. He went back and forth playing a waiter and himself. The dessert was ice cream in an orange. Adorable! This year it was the petals, homemade Korean food and a multiple page love letter. My heart melts when he writes to me.

He's a great guy. Every girl needs a Harry in their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment