Friday, July 24, 2020

Mosaic Table and HEARTS!

My dad made Harry and I a Mosaic Table. Biebs LOVES drinking water from the plates.




Leah bought Harry a boob mug in Florida. She broke it and was too cheap to buy another so my dad used pieces of it in our table. My mom used the circles to spell out COVID since this is definitely a year to remember.


We also decorated our front door with hearts. Hearts for Heroes is a hashtag around the world. Harry had no idea how to cut a heart. He had success but only when he used a pair of surgical scissors. :-P














Harry wasn't working very much at this time which meant he was home to help me record videos. He was even featured in a few videos which my kids loved!



Links to two of our videos:

Counting in Swahili

Let's Mirror

No comments:

Post a Comment