Saturday, July 25, 2020

Book Tree

In December, Harry and I made a book tree. Harry loves to read. I LOVE to read Children's Literature. I have thousands of picture books. I have two bins full of board books in the basement. I am obsessed. I cannot keep up with all the new books being published- there are so many great ones like Hair Love, Lovely, and Nothing is Scary With Harry.

Back to the tree.

I've seen these on the internet for years but obviously I don't own enough "adult books" to do. Harry told me this is going to be a challenge. He wanted to talk plans but I just dove in. A few minutes later I realized this is going to require some skill. After a few tree topples I decided to listen to reasoning. Harry explained why this is much easier with "adult books" but we didn't give up.

We rose to the challenge and this is what we got:






















Lesson I learned from this book tree... TEAMWORK! Teamwork makes the dream work!

No comments:

Post a Comment