Sunday, July 26, 2020

Harry and Leah run a 10K

My favorite part of September was when Leah and Harry ran a 10K. I was not a fan of the 5am wake up call or the cold rainy weather. I was incredibly proud of Leah though for taking up running a few months ago and enjoying it so much that it became her hobby. I was impressed she a race too. She may be my little sister, but I sure do look up to her! And shout out to Harry, the guy who won the race. #shockingnotshocking BUT Leah's reaction was honestly the best... such genuine happiness and joy. It was like she won the race. Her squeal was unlike any other and I'm so glad we have it on video. These two are the best!






She cried when she finished the race.









Cold and wet but supporting my people!



FAMILY LOVE!





Winner winner chicken dinner.

No comments:

Post a Comment