Friday, July 24, 2020

I Survived!

March 13th was my last day in the classroom. June 11th was the last day of school. I spent three months teaching my students from a distance... no one saw that coming. It was a very sad end to the school year but I survived.

I had many opportunities to practice flexibility.
I learned how to use Google Meets.
I finally got comfortable with Google Drive!
I learned how to use Google slides. I even figured out how to add audio to slides!
I definitely upped my skills in the technology department.
I increased my communication with parents.
My collaboration with my team went through the roof.

There were quite a few ups and downs in the spring, but not all of them were bad. :-)















I honestly did not leave my house during distance learning.
I still don't leave very often... I make Harry :P
Corona TERRIFIES me but this is a snap my sister sent when we made a Target run together.


No comments:

Post a Comment